Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Dirty Dozen! (Part 2)

All 12 of my embryos are still alive and kickin!! I am so proud! The lab tech called today and said that they all look great and we are going ahead with a 3 day transfer. So, at 2:30pm tomorrow, I'm gonna go get knocked up!!

Today I am back to 100%. I haven't felt this good since I began stims, so it is nice to have a full day of feeling normal before transfer. So, I am up and moving...got caught up on laundry and shampooed the living room carpet! Now I'm off to shave my legs and paint my toenails. Gotta make a good first impression on my babies!!

Please pray for Steven and I.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Go embies, go! My good, sticky thoughts are with you all. And thanks for your comments on my blog...very helpful...I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

I'll cross my fingers for you!!! GOOD LUCK!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! My fingers are crossed!

Emily said...

I'm happy you had such good fertilization! Now I have everything crossed you have at least one stick!

JW Moxie said...

I can't wait to hear about your transfer! You're in my prayers!

s.e. said...

How very exciting that tomorrow is the big day. I hope it becomes a magical secret date that you will remember always!