Sunday, April 13, 2008

More worried than relieved.

OK, I caved. I took a home pregnancy test last night. Now, before I tell you the results...I know that anything is possible. Yes could mean no, no could mean yes. The real confirmation will be a nice high beta number.

With that said, the test was positive. I tested last night at 9:30pm and got a light line. I tested again this morning around 9:45am. It was still positive, but if you ask me, it was a tiny bit lighter. It has been over 2 weeks since my trigger, so I'd say it is gone. I know I can't expect a much darker line, seeing as how it was only 12 hours between the two. So, yeah...I guess it looks good!



I am staying optimistic, but am trying to be realistic as well. False positives happen all the time. I will feel so much better after my beta on Wednesday! Thank you all for your prayers...please keep them coming! God is being very good to me!

DUH! I almost forgot something very important!! We got a letter yesterday saying that we have 7 frozen embryos!! I couldn't be happier!

10 comments:

Sully said...

Woo-hoo for 2 lines! Let's hope this week confirms our hopes!

sara said...

Oh my goodness girl! That is fabulous news! I'm pretty sure that since your trigger was so long ago, it's safe to start to get a little excited. I know I sure am :-) I'm so happy...that is great news! Thanks for offering to come kick the OHSS butt for me. Depending on tomorrow's appointment I might have to take you up on that!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh, I'm so excited! I think it's ok to start feeling some excitement- I think the HCG trigger should be long gone by now. Fingers crossed for you!!!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! I hope your beta confirms it for you! This is terrific news!

Jamie said...

Yeah, Candi!!! SO excited for you!!! Praying for a high beta number for you!!

s.e. said...

What good news! I understand your hesitancy. I am sure that is normal but don't you just want to call for an earlier beta. Maybe if you beg? And seven frozen ones for success #2!

Nadine said...

That's great :)

Maria said...

OMG!!!! This is so wonderful!! I'm praying really hard that you have a nice strong beta on Wednesday!!

Seven's a great number, I have seven snowbabies too. Sadly I'll have to use some of mine this cycle.

Morrisa said...

Wow! This is amazing news! Congrats!

Tina said...

Those are two very pretty lines.