Saturday, April 12, 2008

Keeping my mind off the test...

I have seen this on a few other sites and thought it would be fun. So, here's my little Flikr Fun survey!


My name is...

Photobucket


My relationship status is...

Photobucket


My favorite color is...

Photobucket


My celebrity crush is...

Photobucket


My favorite princess is...

Photobucket


My favorite adult beverage is...

Photobucket


My dream vacation is...

Photobucket


When I grow up, I want to be...

Photobucket


You knew I couldn't stop thinking about it for too long!

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Such a cute survey! I keep saying that I am going to do this one but then I never do. :) Oh, well, maybe this time.

JW Moxie said...

Hey, we need an update, lady! Didja pee? Didja? Are you going to? Thinking all the best things for you!

Tina said...

Very cute!