Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Terrible 2 are back at home!

Transfer is done. It went pretty well...although the RE overfilled my bladder. Nuff said. Anyway, we transferred 2 good looking embryos.


Photobucket


I think they're cute...look like their daddy!

They gave us this pic of them, along with the petri dish they were fertilized in. Cool ideas for the baby book! I feel pretty good. I am resting at home giving my little ones a chance to implant. I am set for my beta on my birthday, April 16th...pure coincidence...it is exactly 2 weeks from today!

2 embryos were frozen today and the other 8 will hang out a couple more days to make sure that they are good enough quality to freeze. We will be getting a letter in the mail...how personal! LOL, I am off to do nothing!!

P.S. Pregnant Guy is on Oprah tomorrow...this ought to be interesting!

8 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! Good luck! I will keep my fingers crossed the whole time.

That is so sweet that they gave you the petri dish.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Candi! Your babies look beautiful! I'm really looking forward to next week at this time- should be after embryo transfer for me too! I'm pulling for you. Also, I ordered the "Meditation for the IVF cycle" that you suggested. It's great! Good luck!!

Jess said...

Excellent! Sending sticky vibes your way. And can you tell me how you dealt with an over-full bladder (one of my many fears)?

Erin said...

I am praying for you during your 2WW. My birthday is the 14th! I have my transfer tomorrow!

Maria said...

YAY! Two beautiful embryos!!

Enjoy your bed rest and burrow in embabies!!

Beth said...

Candi, I am so excited for you. Keep us posted.

Morgan said...

Great looking kiddos! :)

I think the beta on your birthday is a good sign!

Tina said...

Awwwww what pretty babies you and Steve make LOL