Sunday, April 20, 2008

Somebody shrunk my pants...all of them!

OK, at 5w2d, my pants don't fit. I have a pair of size small maternity jeans from Old Navy...well, they barely fit. Thank God I grabbed the wrong size jeans at JC Penny about 2 months ago. I keep having to wear...wash...wear them. Motherhood.com has some pretty good deals, so I got 2 pairs of jeans and a shirt. So, 3-7 more business days in these jeans, LOL!

Nothing else new...but I was never given a date for a 3rd beta. As much as I don't like having blood sucked from my arms, I am going to call tomorrow to make sure the Dr. didn't want me to go again. Hopefully, he says yes. I would definitely like the reassurance so I don't have to sweat it out until May 5th.

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That shrinking pants thing keeps happening to me...

Jamie said...

You are too cute! So happy for you and your amazing beta! Can't wait for your ultrasound and see how many are in there! Hugs!!!

Tara said...

Glad I'm not the only one with tight pants.

Beth said...

My pants are shrinking too, and I have this muffin top thing going on. I know it is b/c of the extra lbs I put on myself over the past few months, but it feels a whole lot differently now. I hope they let you do a third beta!!!

sara said...

Ahh the mysterious shrinking pants, one of life's greatest mysteries! I hope you get your third beta so you don't have to wait so long :-)

Not in the Water said...

Hey Candi...get a bella band. It's like a thinner abdominal binder. You can get some extra wear out of regular pants.

My pants have been shrinking the past three years...I think it's called...eating alongside your 270 lb hubby. LOL.

But it's a good sign for you!!