Monday, April 28, 2008

Home, sweet, home!

We're back!! We left late last night and didn't get home until 3:30am. I drove the entire way because Steven had to sleep. He had to be to work at 8:00 this morning. He folded down the 2nd and 3rd row seats in my Escalade and he and Bianca fell asleep watching Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium...while Bailey and I manned the front seats. Let me rephrase that...I manned, Bailey slept in my purse!! The only thing that kept me awake was thinking about my babies and how everything is going to happen. (I will continue to refer to them as babies until my ultrasound...last I knew, there were 2 embryos in there.) I am a dork, but I enjoy thinking about pregnancy, delivery, bringing them home, what they will look like, etc. This is my very 1st pregnancy, so it is all so exciting!!

When I got home, my package from motherhood.com was on the counter!! The jeans are sooooo cute and...drum roll...they fit!! Yesssssssss!! LOL, actually the plain pair might be "2nd trimester" jeans. They have a bulky section below the waistband for a bump. I have a bump, but it isn't very big. But the other pair...so cute!! They are very hip and fun. My shirt is also very cute. It is gray and has puffy sleeves. I think I'm just excited because maternity clothes are either cheap and ugly or expensive and cute...mine were cheap and they're cute!! Every one of you should hurry up and hit motherhood.com before the sale is over!!



I am a little worried today. Steven and my mom are both telling me that everything is just fine, but I can't help it...I haven't been sick at all today. Its pretty much the first uneventful day I've had since before my embryo transfer. My mom thinks my body is adjusting to the pregnancy because that is what happened to her. I'm sure she is right, but I really can't stop myself from worrying whether or not the babies are doing OK. I like feeling sick...it makes me feel pregnant.

Anyway, my mom and I are going to watch Enchanted and then it is soooooo bedtime! At least my fatigue is still a great reminder for me!! I will attempt to post a few photos from the trip tomorrow. I forgot my camera, so I am waiting for my dad to email the photos he took. So, I'll post them as soon as I get them. Later!!

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm not sick either. Just tired. So don't worry about any lack of symptoms.

AddieLynn said...

Hey girl! Glad you had fun on your trip and made it home safely! It's fun to watch your excitement for this pregnancy! Enjoy every single day of it, b/c before you know it those BABIES will be turning your life upside down! LOL! (In a great way of course.)

Beth said...

I have sick days & completely normal days. I think your mom is right, our bodies are getting used to the changes. Glad you had a good time.

Sully said...

wait a minute...did you say "babies"? Is there something you haven't told us?

Not in the Water said...

YAY new clothes!! Woo hoo!! Sadly I need new clothes but just b/c I ate too much. God I love food. LOL.

Keep those babies safe!