Monday, April 14, 2008

Morning sickness?? (gag!)

OK, I may have experienced my first bout with morning sickness this morning. I got that yucky spit feeling in my mouth, and when I swallowed, I started dry heaving. Thank God nothing came out! As curious as I was about what morning sickness felt like, I am over it. Thanks for the experience...but BYE!

I got another positive HPT this morning! I am done obsessing about the darkness or lightness of the line because my cheap-o's suck! If I wasn't so cheap, I'd buy a digital. I will just use another cheap-o tomorrow then get the beta on Wednesday. Happy birthday to me!! This is honestly my first birthday miracle!

10 comments:

Beth said...

I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to hear the results from Wednesday. Happy early birthday!!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yep, dry heaving. That is all I do now. (Luckily, I do not throw up, I just choke all the time like I am about to.)

Hooray for another positive!

sara said...

I'm so happy...that's great! The positive tests, not the dry heaves. I can't wait until your beta. How exciting!

Morgan said...

GREAT news!!!! (the BFPs, not the morning sickness) ;)

Sully said...

Hey there, don't fret about the cheapo tests - mine were CVS brand, both were positive and I got a confirmed beta! Save your $$$ for that baby! :)

JW Moxie said...

Wonderful! I can't wait to hear your number on Wednesday!

Tara said...

WHOA! That's awesome! Congrats to you!!!!!

Making Babies said...

Sending plenty of positive vibes your way!!!

Jess said...

Awesome! Keep the positive HPTs coming!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Candi! YAY for the BFPs!! Thanks for your message yesterday- the 2ww sucks! I have my moments, but I'm doing better now, I think!!
Let us know what the blood test says- I'm praying for you guys!!