Friday, April 11, 2008

To pee or not to pee...

OMFG! This is ridiculous!! I am 9dp3dt and I may die before the 2ww is over. I have been crampy and feeling twinges of nausea here and there, but of course there are no telltale signs of pregnancy. And, I still haven't received my HPT's from eBay yet. Go figure.

This just solidifies what I have thought all along. God wants to give me this as a birthday present. What other explanation to all of this could there be? First, AF came on it's own for the 1st time in 6 years at the perfect time...I was only on stims for 7 days, my embryos developed wonderfully, just in time for a 3 day transfer...and my beta just happened to fall on my birthday. For some odd reason, I have felt such peace throughout this entire cycle. I really believe that God chose me to work this miracle on.

So, I will continue to fight the urge to test as I await my beta on Wednesday. Please pray for my strength. This truly has been the hardest part of the IVF experience for me.

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

My fingers are still crossed. And go ahead and test if you'd like!

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith!! I STARTED my IVF cycle (stims) on my birthday, and I looked at that as good luck too! I'm hoping that God will give you the best BD present ever- a BFP!!! I am only 2dp3dt... I have been meditating using Anji, the meditation CD you recommended!! I ordered it, and it is wonderful! Have you been listening to that through the 2ww?
It will all work out. I know, this is a never-ending waiting game, but it will all be worth it one day, when we are holding our babies! Infertility (hopefully) will be a distant memory. Good luck and keep us posted. Blog if you need to vent! We're here!

Erin said...

My beta is a few days after my birthday. I hope we both get a great birthday present!

Tara said...

For the most part I felt fairly at peace during this cycle as well. Of course there were a few exceptions - but still.

I have my fingers crossed for you!

Not in the Water said...

Hey Candi-

God works in mysterious ways....it's freaky how this all worked out for you....I hope you have the best BDAY EVER!

My retrieval was on my birthday....and it worked for me (kinda) but I really believe you'll fine :) I'll put in a word with the Big Guy next time I talk to him!

Good Luck...I am sooo excited for you!

Kim

PS Don't pee...it can give you a false neg