Friday, April 4, 2008

What IS that smell?

It could be me...I am afraid to get up. That means that I have not showered in 3 days! I think I might be starting to smell, LOL! Steven hasn't said anything yet, so I'm probably good. But then again, his only words to me for the past 3 days have been "How are you? How are the babies??" Its not that he is talking to me less...just that he is asking me the same question over and over! It is actually very cute. He even calls from work to ask about them. It makes me feel less stressed knowing that he is taking some of the worry load off of me! I'm a lucky, lucky girl!

So...I am feeling pretty good. My left ovary was a booger all throughout stims and after ER for about 3 or 4 days. Yesterday, I woke up feeling a little better, but still had that burning feeling. Today, I am at about 96%! The only bad thing is the bloating. It is getting better...but I look about 4 months pregnant right now. Yuck!! The only time I ever want to look like this again is when I am 4 months pregnant!

The 2 week wait is crap. It's been 2 days...I woke up thinking it was 3...then I counted. Only 2?? OMFG...how slow is this going to go? I was thinking about whether I would take a home pregnancy test before the blood test. I am torn because the blood test is on my birthday. I am visualizing a positive outcome, so it will be a great birthday present. But, on the other end, you know...

Anyway, I am still taking it easy in my recliner...probably get up to take a shower later. I just want to give my babies every chance to burrow in there! Because of my paralysis, I get muscle spasms in my legs, butt, and abs. The only thing that makes them stop is Percocet. It is a narcotic, so I stopped taking it when I began stims. I can deal with the pain of the spasms myself, but the ones in my abs got pretty bad yesterday. I visualized a ketchup bottle...when you squeeze, ketchup comes out. That scared me, so I called my RE and he said 1 Percocet every 4-6 hours is perfectly fine at this stage. It will not affect the babies. So, I took 1 yesterday and I didn't need another one, then I took another one late morning today. I'm a little reluctant to do it, but my babies need peace and quiet and that's what mommy is going to give them!

OK, my BFF is here with Subway! I bet my babies wish they had umbilical cords right now! Stick, and you'll get lots of good stuff!! OK, later guys!! Please keep praying for us!

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Eh, who needs to shower? It's way overrated.

I've got my fingers crossed for you. I can't believe it has only been two days! How will we make it?

Tara said...

The 2ww might as well be 2 years. That's how it feels. I hope it flys by for you!