Wednesday, April 9, 2008

In the 1 week wait...

OK, 1 week down...1 to go! I am officially 7dp3dt and I am so relieved to be at the halfway point! I am feeling pretty good. Last night, I started feeling very AF'y. That is good though...because those feelings are also symptoms of pregnancy...besides, AF isn't due for another week. I am 100% optimistic!

Steven and I have been trying to keep busy. We have painted our living room, kitchen, and hallway...now we are on to the dining room! Yesterday, my mom got us a new mailbox (early birthday present) because ours got hit by a snowplow and was looking pretty rough! So, we went to Lowe's and picked out a new one and I sat with Steven while he put it up. Next on our list: a screen door! It is so nice outside and we don't have the opportunity to open the door to let in the beautiful weather. So, I picked out a new screen door at Lowe's and hope to get it for my birthday!!

OK, I am off to give my Pomeranian, Bailey, a bath. Still waiting on those HPT's from eBay. Maybe they will be in our new mailbox today!! I still haven't decided whether or not I will use them...I'm leaning towards not POASing, but who knows? This 2ww is unpredictable!

9 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

You can do it! You will make it through the week. (I've still got my fingers crossed.)

You should put up pictures of the fancy new painting!

AddieLynn said...

OKay, halfway there girl!!! Woo! Hoo! That's great! I don't know how you haven't POAS yet. I would have lost my mind already!!! LOL! I'm cheering for you!!! Continue being strong!

Maria said...

Only one more week! You sound like you're doing amazingly well!! I envy your optimism. So much fun doing home improvements, I've been really big into redecorating lately.

Maybe it's just really early nesting!

Sully said...

9dp3dt for me - we're almost there! Just a few more days! Your optimism is catchy :)

Erin said...

I am in the 2ww with you. Our ER was the same day, but I did a 5 day transfer. I always POAS before beta. It helps me be prepared. Good luck keeping busy.

Jamie said...

6 more days to go!!! You can do it! Lots of prayers are being said for you!

sara said...

Congrats on the halfway mark! Pomeranians are so cute, I bet my dog and yours would be friends since they're both tiny. Hang in there, I'm glad you are feeling good. I'm hoping the best for you and keeping you in my prayers!

Dagny said...

Keeping everything crossed for you!!

Good luck!!!!!

JW Moxie said...

I wish that I had your will power! My philosophy is "have test, will pee!" I'm thinking good thoughts for you! I hope that that AF-ish feeling you had are those babies of yours burrowing in nice and deep!