Friday, January 2, 2009

A blog by any other name...

I'm thinking of changing my blog's name...the IVF part of IVFing Life is long gone now. I don't want a whole new blog...just a change, as my life has changed. It will probably take awhile for me to pick the perfect new name, but I think I'm going to go ahead and do it.

I just ordered a few Gumdrop Pacifiers. I hear they are better than the Soothies that Carter loves so much. I will be sure to post about them when they arrive. I am crossing my fingers because I think the round shape of the Soothie makes it pop out of his mouth easier...and he really gets upset when he's sucking away and all of a sudden his binky is gone! Poor guy!!

Today's mission of figuring out my new sling was shot down by a very cranky baby that turned into a very sleepy baby. I anticipate a very hungry baby very soon...to be followed by a very tired mommy that is not interested in the least with wearing her baby or anything else other than a comfy pair of fleece pants and a hoodie. Ugh...motherhood! I love it though!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Ha Ha Ha I know the feeling Girl, a glamorous life isn't it!

I think a new title is in order....suspense I can't wait to read what you decide.

Stacemoe said...

Glad things are going so well!!! He is so precious!!! Can't wait to see what the blog's new name will be!!!

Lisa said...

I have been thinking about changing mine up a bit too, but nothing has really struck my fancy. Can't wait to see what you go with.

Lauren said...

Like the new blog title! Let me know about the gumdrop binky....Ben can't seem to keep the soothie in his mouth. It is as frustrating for me as it is for him! I got some binkies that came w/ some vent air bottles that are butterfly shaped and Ben had a little better luck w/ them. I wondered if I shoukld get him some that have adifferent shaped nipple bc the 'straight' one on the soothie and gumdrop look like the problem to me. Just a thought.

Mike and Dee said...

We left the hospital with those Gumdrop pacifiers and the triplets do seem to like those better than the Soothies. Michael swears the Soothies are heavier and now I htink he's right. They just don't tend to stay in longer!
I ordered 3 slings and don't think I like them. The babies get lost!