Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Smooth sailing...for now!

Yesterday was an awesome day! Carter was a little cranky in the morning, but ended up being totally happy for the rest of the day. He was in his swing and was making noises...I assumed he was fussing. I looked over and he was staring at Bianca, laughing! It was so cute! Apparently he thinks she's pretty funny. He was awake for most of the day, but wasn't cranky and really just wanted to chill by himself in the swing or bouncer. He was very curious, looking all around. He even watched part of the inauguration! We may have a future president on our hands!!

My phone came yesterday! It is really cool!! I have already had to charge it twice because I have been playing with it whenever I have free arms. We rented "Max Payne" (because Mark Wahlberg is yummy!) and I even played with it through the whole movie. It has so many features to learn! It even has a program where you can scan barcodes and it will list prices for that product so you know where to get it for cheap! That is a shopaholic's dream!

Well, I am off to eat and shower. Steven stayed home from work today, so that gives me a chance to take care of personal stuff...yes!! I'm so excited to stay in the shower until there is no more hot water!! Ahhh!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a pretty neat phone and I am totally like you too. I could stay in the shower for days just letting the hot water beat down on my neck or back. Hope you enjoy your time with your hubby and sweet Carter too!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

That sounds like a great day! Carter is just so cute.

sara said...

I'm glad your phone came in and that Carter is having an awesome day! Thanks for posting your previous post as well...helps keep stuff in perspective for me. To say I admire your strength seems like peanuts...but seriously...your strength inspires me to be a good person. I'm so fortunate to have stumbled across you. Hope that doesn't sound lame or weird. ((hugs))

Tina said...

Great day, great phone....WONDERFUL!

Stacemoe said...

You are such an amazing person and are an inspiration to all of us!!! I know all of our trials in our lives makes us stronger people, but your attitude is amazing. You are so stong and are blessed with a loving husband and perfect little boy. Thanks for helping me be a better mother and cherish every moment...Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!!!