Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Belated...

I would just like to say "Happy belated blogoversary" to me! As of last Thursday, my blog is 1 year old. I just want to thank you all for following my journey and for keeping me sane. I would have never made it this far without your prayer and positive comments. I remember my very 1st post...the day we decided to give IVF a try. I never thought in as million years that this is where I would be just one year later. I am truly blessed.

Things at home have been great! Carter is just a bundle of smiles and laughter and we are really enjoying how he has been interacting with us. He is becoming more independent...wanting to sit in his swing by himself just looking around. He also enjoys laying on the floor under his little gym that he got from Nana for Christmas. The other day, he just reached up and grabbed ahold of one of the toys, making it light up and play music! My baby is growing up.

Well, Carter has hiccups, so I am going to go give him a bit of water. I find that it really helps. Hope you had a great weekend!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your blog!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy blogoversary to you!

Stacemoe said...

Happy One Year Blogoversary!!! I am so happy to have "met" you along this journey...You are blessed and Sweet Carter is so lucky to have you as his Mommy!! Ya'll are doing a great job...it all goes my so quickly..take lots of pics and videos...even when they are crying..it is so fun to see how their cry changes over the months...I remember talking on the phone once when my little girl was about 5-6 months old and she started to cry and my friend said, "she doesn't have that newborn cry anymore"....
Hope you have a wonderful week!!

sara said...

Happy belated blogoversary! I hope Carter's hiccups stopped...hug the little guy for me, okay?

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVE reading your blog. It's one of the highlights of my day!

Morrisa said...

Happy Anniversary!! And I can't wait until my little one finds a little independance :)

SAH_mommy2three said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love reading your blog. :)