Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We got follies!

I had my first ultrasound today. I have 9 follicles measuring in at over 10 on the left, and 12 over 10 on the right. There are at least 10 under 10 on each side as well. My endometrial lining is at 9. I am very excited, but still very worried about OHSS. I had my blood drawn as well, so I am sure I will be getting a call from the RN about what to do next. Thank you all for the prayers and words of encouragement...keep them coming!! I will update as soon as I know more.

UPDATE:
Reducing my Follistim to 75iu. More blood work tomorrow...ultrasound Thursday. Hopefully, I will trigger soon!

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! I am glad it is going so well.

Morgan said...

Great news!

Not in the Water said...

Oh boy you are getting close!! Just a warning...I was really sore after retrieval...but ok after transfer..just bored..you have to rest for 24 hours!! Just move to pee.

Beth said...

Congrats girl! That is so exciting. You are in my prayers!

Beth

JJ said...

Lots of follies cookin' in there=) great news!