Saturday, March 22, 2008

Does this Follistim make me look fat??

The stims are kicking in...and I am totally bloated. I have an appointment on Monday to check my levels, so that's good. I do not want to overstim. I am sooooo nervous about that. I know that getting OHSS could cancel my cycle. So, pray for my little follicles, please!

I went to Old Navy yesterday because none of my pants button at this point. 1st of all, their maternity section sucks! I wanted cute jeans with elastic on the waist...I got them, but I won't go back when I need real maternity stuff. Seriously? You call 6 articles of clothing a "maternity section"? Thank God I'm not bigger...the only pants they had were smalls. Not impressed!

On a happy note, the Easter Bunny came for me! LOL, I woke up and there was a big pink basket on the counter with a card from Steven. He is too cute...he never ceases to amaze me. Is it normal to be with someone this long and still be head over heels for him?! There is no doubt in my mind that I have chosen the perfect guy to have babies with!

Happy Easter!!

5 comments:

nancy said...

Good luck!

I'm on 175 follistim, 10 lupron and 2 vials of menopur daily. It took a good 6 days before I started feeling bloated and today, well - wow. I feel like I should just wear sweat pants.

Hoping for a good appointment tomorrow! yay!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I've heard that Old Navy online has better maternity clothes.

I will keep my fingers crossed for your cycle.

Happy Easter!

Maria said...

I hope all went well today!! I'm really hoping those follies are just where they need to be.

Steven sounds amazing. Having a DH like him makes it easy to still be head over heals.

Tara said...

I feel so fat right now too. Ewww... it's such a gross feeling.

Anonymous said...

Wow...your story is such an inspiration! I was just diagnosed with PCOS after trying to conceive after 2 years. I am on my 2nd round of clomid(3 a day) and tomorrow I start follistim shots then IUI. I have been a little down lately and now after reading all that you have overcome I feel hopeful!!Thanks a million for sharing your journey!!And congrats on your little boy!!