Monday, March 24, 2008

Umm...ouch.

OUCH!! I am in so much pain right now. My left ovary feels like it is on fire and it looks and feels like I have a softball in there. The right one is pretty tingly, but not too bad. I honestly don't think I can do this very much longer. I may not have to...had my blood work today. Dr. A's office called and told me to reduce my Follistim to 100iu and be there at 8:15 tomorrow for more blood work and an ultrasound. For some reason, I didn't get one today. Apparently the stims are working, though...since I am reducing my dosage. I just hope that I am almost done. I'm not sure if I can do this much longer. I am solely relying on the power of prayer...so throw one out there for me, please!

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm sorry about the pain! I am praying that it will be worth it.

Morrisa said...

Praying...

Tina said...

IVF meds can really kick your Butt!

I"m pretty sure I knopw who your Dr A is. He is the BEST in the area for sure.