Saturday, March 8, 2008

And now, a word from our sponsor...

Last week, I was talking to another IVFer and she said she was using Visualization & Meditation during her cycle. She said it was really helping her keep her stress level down. So, I went to the Anji Inc. website and read everything. After I was convinced, I ordered Imagery and Meditations to Support In-Vitro Fertilization. It was kind of expensive ($24.95) but I heard and read such great things about it...I thought I'd give it a whirl. It was cool because you can either choose to have the CD delivered or download it straight from the site. Aside from being painfully impatient, I was putting it on my iPod anyway, so I downloaded it. I also made 2 copies on CD-R. One for me and one to leave with my masseuse.

There are 4 tracks:
Track 1: Hitting Your Mark. From Shots to Retrieval
Track 2: Rest and Rejuvinate. Between Retrieval and Transfer
Track 3: Baby's Sweet Spot! From Transfer to Implatation (Week 1 of 2ww)
Track 4: The Waiting Game. From Implantation to Pregnancy Test (Week 2 of 2ww)

I LOVE IT!! I usually don't really respond to things like this...I am too easily annoyed. I felt the difference right away! I even stayed relaxed! I felt a change in my body and feel a lot more in tune with it. I know I sound like an infomercial, but give it a try. I promise you will love it, too. I really think it is going to make all the difference with my cycle.



5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I will certainly keep that in mind. Thanks!

Tara said...

Anything that you can do to keep the stress level down is well, well worth it.

Sounds interesting, I'm going to poke around on their site.

AddieLynn said...

I'm going to check it out right now, too!!! Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad it's working so well for you!!! You'll be on to stims before you know it!!! Wup! Wup!

Addie

Erin said...

I found your blog through Morissa's (the Making of Baby V) I wanted to wish all the luck in the world with your IVF cycle. We are really close in cycle. My ER is 3/29 and ET is 4/3.

Lisa said...

Just found your blog!! Anyway, I used these relaxation and meditation tracks during my last IVF and, although it wasn't successful, I loved listening to them! I never felt so relaxed going to sleep. It was rare that I even heard the end of a track - I usually fell asleep first, which is SO odd for me! Good luck!!