Monday, March 3, 2008

So...maybe I lied!

OK, I'm a liar! The Lupron is no "piece of cake". I had to wait for it to soak in before I could really know what the heck I just did!! No bruising...Steven is a master stabber, but the second shot did hurt more than the first. It makes me feel like its going right into my bladder. I have been reassured that it isn't...but I'm not convinced. Just wait until pee starts coming out of the injection sites!! Oh well, anyway...side effects, side effects, and more side effects. First, we have the ever so popular hot flashes. Fun stuff! Then there's the bloating, cramping, and did I mention hot flashes?? Ugh! Only 4 weeks until retrieval...then Lupron can kiss my booty!

Got a lovely email from the trust today. We've gone from "We just need to make sure it is ok legally." to "Well, the legal advice is helpful, but the trust committee will have the final say." Are they serious?? I was distraught for about 5 seconds...then my lawyer called. She said they can't deny it because the trust was set up to "make me whole". So, she told me not to worry and she also thinks it is time for me to give the bank the boot. She said that there is a different kind of trust that will be protected, but at the same time be easier for me to access. I say yay! Those jerks should've never messed with me...I'm hormonal!

1 comment:

Tina said...

What a PIA. This seems like this trust is meant exactly for this reason.