Friday, March 14, 2008

New day, new worries.

I have a new issue. I am very nervous. As I have written in past posts, I do not get regular periods on my own. I have had 2 periods since going off of Depo-Prevera, and both were brought on because Dr. A prescribed Provera for me. I was told to call when I get it, so I can go in for blood work. Before I start my Follistim, this blood work has to be done. I was supposed to start yesterday, but I didn't. To be completely honest, I highly doubt I will. I haven't had a period on my own since October of 2006...when I went off Depo. I don't think now is any different.

I am worried that I won't start at all and my cycle will be cancelled. I called Dr. A's office and asked the NP what we are going to do if this occurs. All she could say was that "Lupron sometimes makes your period late." Well, that didn't help. How can it be late when it doesn't exist?? Has anyone heard of going through with IVF even though Aunt Flo never came?? I am so worried.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hmm...I don't know myself. Email Lost and Found and ask. Someone will be sure to know.

Maria said...

Hmmm, I wish I could help, but I really don't know. Like Jen suggested lost and found is a great way to find out.

Lupron did make my period really late, so that is definitely true.

Anonymous said...

Hey girly! I am praying for you and Steven. Just take it one day at a time. I have faith that things are going to work out for you guys.