Monday, March 17, 2008

Things are finally going my way!

As I reported yesterday, I was spotting. Well, I woke up this morning and Aunt Flo had packed up and left...so I thought. I was really bummed. I thought that was it...and it wasn't good enough. I went to the bathroom this afternoon, and well...she came back with a vengeance! I have never been so happy to see her. I have my baseline bloodwork tomorrow then my ultrasound on Wednesday at 8:15. Everything is coming together perfectly!! I am truly blessed and so excited to get going. If everything goes as planned, I will start stims on Friday. Time is literally flying now! I'll be having egg retrieval sooner than I even know!

My mom is officially my roomie!! How awesome is that? She moved all the way from Texas and will be here to help me through IVF and pregnancy. She is my best friend in the whole world and I feel so blessed to be able to share this with her. Life doesn't get any better!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! I'm glad things are going so well!

nancy said...

Your mom moved in with you to help you with IVF? How nice of her! :) I'd probably have to kill my mother if she lived with me! ~wink~

Morrisa said...

Yay! Congrats on Af arriving!!

Jess said...

Just found your blog. Good luck with stims! I look forward to reading about your journey!