Friday, March 7, 2008

That's like, 2 Louis Vuittons and a Coach!

OK...it's official. The checks have been sent. The grand (ouch!) total... $8,525 plus $2,000 for meds. Steven did my Lupron injection while I was typing that last sentence.

I have been getting a little nervous. I mean, there is no turning back now. This is real! As excited as I am, I am starting to realize that all of this is going to happen to me and I am just trying to prepare myself for all of it. I never expected to feel this emotional during this process. Ugh...I have a feeling its only gonna get worse! Please pray...for my husband!

3 comments:

JW Moxie said...

Yours is a journey that I will surely be watching! I will be praying and hoping along with you!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Ouch! That is a lot. But it'll be worth it, I'm sure. I'll pray for both of you. :)

Tina said...

IVF is such a difficult process. I wouldn't wish the constant roller coaster of highs and lows on my worst enemy.