Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Follicles, follicles, follicles!

I had my ultrasound today. I have more that 25 follicles on each side already! None are measurable, but there are already lots to work with! I start stims on Friday night. Then, I also bring my Lupron down to 5 units. Dr. A just wants to keep a very watchful eye on me so I don't overstimulate. So...lucky me...bloodwork and ultrasounds every day from Friday till egg retrieval. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta do!

UPDATE:
The Dr. just called. My Estrodiol level was 14.7...which is good. Anything lower than 80 is good. He also confirmed that I have PCOS, but is confident that I will be fine as long as we monitor my follicles closely.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray! Good for you!

JW Moxie said...

Good luck with those stims! The number of resting follicles you have sounds promising! :)

Tina said...

Wow your ovaries are egg producing machines LOL