Thursday, October 16, 2008

Umm...what?!?

I had my OB appointment today. It was pretty normal...listened to Carter's heartbeat, gave my pee pee sample, then I began asking my usual 500 questions. Big mistake! First, I was just asking cord blood questions and stuff. Then I decided to ask questions about how he thinks my t-shaped uterus will hold up. To my surprise, he goes "Well, if we can hit my goal of 33 or 34 weeks, I'll be happy." Uhhh, 'scuse me???? I wasn't aware that there was a goal...especially not one that is 6 weeks before my due date. Honestly, I am very nervous now. Now for the next 3 weeks, I am going to be freaking out 24/7. I'm just going to need a lot of prayer.

I also had an eye appointment today. I got new glasses and sunglasses! That was fun!! Its like shopping, only you don't have to pay for it! I got Prada glasses and Juicy Couture sunglasses. I know the bill goes right to my trust fund, so I can shop how I want and they can't debate it because its medical!! Anyway, thankfully they will be here in a couple of weeks because Bianca ate my other glasses when she was little, so I've been wearing old ones that are scratched.

OK...gotta go give Bianca and Bailey their baths, pack, and get Steven to clean out the car for tomorrow's trip. Please please pray for me...I am a little nervous about going into labor while I'm in NY. But my Dr. knows I'm going and he thinks everything will be just fine. I'm going to try to stay relaxed and focus on having a good time.

7 comments:

Sully said...

Jeesh! Nice of them to tell you this, you know, NOW! Ugh. You will def. be in my thoughts and prayers. Carter's a strong boy - I'm sure he'll stay put for a while. :)

Stacemoe said...

Praying peace for you and safety on your trip!!! Try to stay calm....it will all happen in God's timing and I am sure Carter will be strong and healthy!!! These last few weeks, or several, weeks are the hardest...physically and also emotionally, trying to not make yourself crazy!!! As I said, you are in my prayers and have a wonderful trip!!!! :)

Not in the Water said...

Doctors are idiots sometimes....You are def in my thoughts/prayers and thank you for the support in this week of hell. :)

Have a wonderful time in NY. Where abouts again?

Tina said...

I have complete faith Little Carter will stay put until at least 37 weeks!

Have fun in NY

Heather said...

Candi, you will be in my prayers. I hope all goes well. Keep us updated!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! But don't worry too much, you are already past most of the bad stuff and Carter will be just fine, even at this point. (I've been checking statistics every week.)

Lisa said...

Keeping you in my continued thoughts and prayers. Have fun in NY and try not to think about anything except enjoying your trip. Little Carter will hopefully stay put for a little while longer.