Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chronic Pregnancy Brain.

Its my new disease. I seriously just found Thank You cards from my baby shower and sent them out. I know what you're thinking..."Wow Candi! You're quick! Your shower was just this weekend and you have all those Thank You's sent out?!" Well, you're half right. These Thank You's were from my other shower...the Ohio one...on September 6th. I made them all out the week after and they have been sitting in my kitchen ever since. People probably think I am the most ungrateful brat God ever created! Don't worry peeps...I've met that particular human being already, and I'm not her!

I got my baby monitor today. We were going to do the video monitor, but it just seems like all the reviews are so bad that it is probably just a waste of money. I'd rather waste $50 on an audio monitor than $150 on a video one. We decided on the Fisher Price Sights 'n Sounds dual monitor. I put it in Carter's room and had my friend go in there and whisper from the other side of the room and heard her loud and clear. There isn't any static, so I'm happy with it. It came with 2 receivers, so I put one in the bedroom and one in the living room. Not bad!

I'm feeling good today. I've just been vegging out...as my new norm! Hopefully tonight, Steven will move the love seat downstairs to make room for the Pack 'n Play. I will post those nursery pics when he gets home...the USB cord for the camera is in the truck, which he drove to work. See! My brain is just not functioning properly!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I used to roll my eyes and sneer when women would use the "pregnancy brain" excuse.

I am now living proof that it truly does exist. I am now a chronic sufferer of pregnancy brain.

HereWeGoAJen said...

I am not so quick on thank you notes sometimes too.

Lisa said...

Oh, if you think it is bad now (hahaha) you just wait and watch. You are in for a treat. I constantly feel like I am losing my mind. Hold on tight and enjoy the fun and wild ride!

Morrisa said...

I am right there with you sister! It is bad! And it is getting worse! I'm afraid to cook anything because I am afraid I am going to burn the house down.