Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'll MAKE it fit!

First and foremost...go Browns!!!! We killed the Giants last night, 35-14! Steven and I went tailgating with a bunch of friends. I actually felt great and I think it tired Carter out because I was able to get a pretty good amount of sleep without waking up.

When I was getting ready to go, I got kinda sad because none of my Browns stuff fits right now. So, my friend Mandy and I decided to put slits up the side of my Brady Quinn jersey and hem it...so now it fits! Granted, I actually cut a very important piece of clothing...but I couldn't go any longer looking like I am not a fan!!

As for this pregnancy thing...I have an OB appointment on Thursday, followed by an eye appointment. I am having big problems with my eyes because of the hormones. I normally wear glasses/contacts, but lately they really haven't been getting the job done. We'll see on Thursday. Then...Friday we leave for my baby showers!! I'm so excited!!!

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm glad that everything is going well!

Not in the Water said...

OOOhhh you get your glider this weekend right??

Lisa said...

YAY Browns!! Well, enjoy your baby showers. That was so much fun when I had mine and I truly loved getting so many goodies for little Cameron. It was and has been to this day so helpful. HAVE FUN!!

Morrisa said...

I'm not going to cheer on the Browns but I will tell you that I sqeezed into my Ravens jersey the other day and took belly pictures. I'll post them soon so you can laugh at them.