Friday, May 30, 2008

Thump, thump, thump...

My appointment yesterday was great! I didn't have an ultrasound, but the doctor used the doppler and I heard the baby's heartbeat! It was amazing. Its one thing to see that there is a beating heart, but to hear it...what a blessing! It brought a whole new meaning to everything!

I also got my prescription for Zofran. OMFG! I couldn't be happier!! I can not believe how well it works. After 5 minutes of taking the 1st pill, I ate 2 tacos, chicken tenders, crackers, and took all my pills. And I felt fine. Now I'm getting ready to have pancakes and sausage for breakfast...OMG, BREAKFAST!!

Anyway, next appointment is in 4 weeks. That is when we will try the gender scan. Sooooo...I'm off to eat all day. Bye!!

7 comments:

sara said...

I'm so glad you heard the heartbeat and are feeling better on the zofran. Isn't it a great drug? Here's to a lot more tacos to come! I had Mexican again yesterday...I swear are kid is going to come out Hola Mama!

Morrisa said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear the h/b! I am thinking about asking my doctor for Zofran as well, I can't take feeling so sick all the time.

Not in the Water said...

Mmmmmm.....Mexican!! I love food!! Enjoy it all!!

And that's so awesome about the doppler. It must be so amazin!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I am glad your appointment went well! That is great news that you are feeling better.

s.e. said...

Any blog with this title makes me smile! Wonderful news. And I am glad you are able to eat lots!

Jamie said...

Yippee for being able to eat!!! Enjoy!!! I am so glad that things are progressing well and everything looks great!! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl. Many hugs to you!!!

Making Babies said...

That is AWESOME!!!