Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Home is where the calcium is.

I'm home. The trip was good...just seems like there is never enough time to see everyone. We only spent a few hours with my dad. We got to see the new puppies...soooo cute! It almost made me want another one. Then I remembered what a demon Bianca is. I no longer want another one! I also didn't get to spend any time with my BFF, who was my maid of honor. I miss her and wish I could've seen her, but what can ya do?

Anyway, we did get to spend lots of time with Steven's family. We stayed at his brother's new house for 2 nights, which was fun. Sunday, we went to church (where we were married) and got to see lots of old friends. Steven's mom had a huge cookout. The boys played football and realized how out of shape they all are.

I am glad to be home. My calcium pills were not packed with my regular stuff, so I was chugging chocolate milk all weekend. I am not gonna lie...I hate milk. Maybe that's why I have osteoporosis. Hmmm. Sometimes I feel like I'm 80. At least I am an 80 year old who can still pull off a 2-piece baithing suit! That's really all that matters in life. LOL, for now anyway.

I have an OB appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to see how the baby is growing! I am also dying to ask if massage is OK again. I haven't been to my masseuse since February...I'm dying!! So, I'm off to rest. Will post pictures of the baby tomorrow after my appointment!

4 comments:

Soapchick said...

Glad that you had a nice trip! I hope you get to go back to your massage therapist soon!

sara said...

yay! I can't wait to see pictures from tomorrow. I'm glad you had a great weekend...and go rock that two piece bikini mama!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm glad the trip was good. It is always nice to come home again though!

Can't wait to see pictures tomorrow!

Paula Keller said...

Oh yay! I can't wait to see the pictures too!

You don't like milk? Have you tried it with Hershey's chocolate? I mean, ON some Hershey's chocolate? ha!

Or Nestle's Quick. Yum!