Monday, May 5, 2008

We're having one spoiled baby!

We just got back from our first ultrasound! We saw one beautiful little heartbeat! I have never seen anything so breathtaking in my entire life. Praise God for this miracle!! The heart rate was 133 and they confirmed that my due date is Christmas Eve. At first, I was kind of surprised that there was only one baby, but also relieved. Now we don't have to split our love between two babies. This child is going to be sooooooooooo spoiled!!


I met with Dr. A after my ultrasound. He said that I can start seeing my OB now, because everything looks great. I am very excited, but sad too. I will miss everyone at my RE's office. He also said no more estrogen patches and that we can start baby-dancing again as long as we are protected...TMI, but its been awhile! Steven is very happy!

Steven and I were so excited, that we decided on names on the way home! If we have a boy, he will be Noah John. If we have a girl, she will be Hayden Rae. I can't wait to see which it is. I'm thinking pink!!

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!

8 comments:

Sully said...

Congrats on the baby and the heartbeat!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Oh, hooray! I am so glad. Congratulations on your spoiled baby!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Candi! That is so terrific! Pink or Blue, you will be happy as ever!! You're gonna make a great mommy!

Fiddle1 said...

Outstanding news! Congratulations. I'm a new lurker that came over from Lost and Found. Congrats again!

Making Babies said...

Yay for a healthy beanie!! That is awesome news.

Morrisa said...

Yay! (does happy dance) This is great news and your little one looks beautiful! This may be a stupid question but why do you have to have protected BD?

sara said...

How the hell did I miss this post and skip right to the next one? Congrats! I love the picture and am so glad that you had a good heartbeat. I love the name Noah - it's my nephew's name otherwise I would steal it from my sister.

Tina said...

What a great day!