Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones...

So, I've switched to Flintstone vitamins from the yucky prenatals. With the folic acid and calcium that I also take, I know that I'm getting more than what I need. I am feeling better already. I am not really dry heaving anymore...I just feel crappy all day, but that's nothing new!

My mom's boyfriend is up from Texas, so we should have an eventful week. Let's hope my morning sickness lets up on me so I can enjoy it! Thursday is my 1st OB appointment, then the Indians game!! Hopefully the appointment doesn't last long. I also have a baby shower on Sunday, which I am very excited for! My friend lost a baby a couple years ago and now she is pregnant again. It should be fun shopping for baby gifts...I love doing that now!!


6 comments:

Not in the Water said...

Did you get the gummi Flintstone ones? Those look good. LOL

I am bored and on bedrest til tonight..it's all for good reason but I am still bored.

sara said...

I just left a comment on your previous post since I'm so behind on catching up with everyone. But I'm glad you had a nice weekend, and three cheers for the flintstones! I used to love that show as a kid, especially when they would drive the car with their feet :-) I hope they help the nausea too, let me know how they work! I think you and I should get some of those big rocks that wilma would wear around her neck, perhaps in the form of diamonds? Whatcha think? Can't wait to hear about your appointment, good luck sweetie!

HereWeGoAJen said...

My OB told me that (I think) four Flintstone vitamins are exactly the same as prenatals. I even looked at them to see if they were cheaper.

AddieLynn said...

I am so glad the Flintstones are treating you well!!! Hey, we do what we've gotta do, don't we? I'm so excited for your OB apt Thursday. Hopefully, we'll both have great news Thursday!!!

JW Moxie said...

Good to hear that you're feeling a bit better with the vitamin switch. I personally like the taste of Flintstones (or any kid vitamins), and would probably pop them like candy if not for that horrible iron side effect. :)

Congratulations to your friend!

Maria said...

Yum, I love Flintstones vitamins. My sister and I use to eat them like candy as kids, which was probably not good. We'd sneak them in the morning before my mom woke up.