Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nothing comes between me and my cravings!

OMG! I am soooooo hormonal. I am really angry right now...over a chocolate milkshake! I went to the bank to use the ATM so I could go to McDonald's. I was having a major chocolate craving. Last month, my debit card was deactivated because I went more than 30 days without using it. So, I had them reactivate it, but it screwed up my PIN. Not knowing, I went to take MY money out of MY bank account and the ATM kept saying Invalid PIN. So, I called the bank. They said they can't figure out why it isn't working. They told me to go to the bank and re-PIN the card. OK...well, my bank closes at 4pm. I have to wait until tomorrow! I would just use my debit card at McDonald's, but I am terrible at balancing my checkbook, so I don't like to do that. Maybe its the hormones, but I am really pissed. This is the 2nd time in 2 months that my money hasn't been available to me. What a pain in the ass!! Thankfully, my mom gets out of work at 5...she will bring me my milkshake so nobody gets hurt!

I am so excited for my ultrasound on Monday! I am still crossing my fingers for twins, but one baby is certainly a miracle and a blessing from God. As long as there is a healthy heartbeat(s), I will be happy! I praise God every day for what He has given us. I know that whether it is a singleton or twins, it is what He thinks is best for our family.

**UPDATE**
Everything is going to be just fine...my mom is on her way with 1 medium chocolate milkshake! Thank God!!!

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Mmm...milkshake. Maybe I should make a call...

I can't wait for your ultrasound! I will have my fingers crossed.

Not in the Water said...

Now if it was Dairy Queen...someone would really get hurt at the bank :)

s.e. said...

Before going through IF, I thought wanting twins was ridiculous. My friend was doing treatment and I had no clue. Now I agree that twins would be amazing. Either way, you will not be disappointed once you see the ultrasound!

sara said...

Yay for moms and milkshakes! I'm glad you got your chocolate fix. Nothing should get between a girl and her cravings!

CJ said...

Good Luck at your sono Monday!!

Tina said...

This post cracked me up. I'm not pg and now I want a CHOC MILKSHAKE .....DARN IT!