Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby's Day Out

Carter and I had a fun day out today! We went to the mall, TRU, and the grocery store...and now we are exhausted!! Carter got another onesie from Spencers that says "You Can't See Me" in camo, another pair of jeans, and a Precious Planet bath toy caddy from TRU. I also had to restock my supply of Boogie Wipes because I can't live without them. Its nice when I can get all of his boogies in 1 swipe! I let Carter pick out the scent...he chose grape. Yummy!! Then we stopped at Walgreens for some much needed household items. We have been out of toilet paper since yesterday...tissues and baby wipes, people!

Well, now it is time for Carter's dinner, Cheerios, and bath...then its bedtime!! Tomorrow is massage day, then I am meeting with the woman who is doing Carter's 1st birthday cake. Can you believe he will be 1 in less than 2 months?? Where did the year go...and where can I get it back?? OK...I hear my husband's turkey call and Carter laughing hysterically. Another moment I can't miss! I love my family!!

P.S. WTF?? Seriously?!?!?!

1 comment:

sara said...

Sounds like a great day out! I hope your appointment goes well and that you're having a good week. I don't know what your WTF links to but I'm off to check it out ((Hugs))