Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Hate Bad Hair Days!

Before I blog at all, I had to share these hilarious pictures of Carter. Whenever he wakes up, whether it is from a nap or night-night, he has the worst bed head. Its funny because my mother and I are both the same way. After his afternoon nap yesterday, we picked him up and this is how he looked...


LOL! He is so cute! And yes, he always smiles when he wakes up. Unless he is sick or cutting a tooth, he rarely wakes up on the wrong side of the crib.

So...pertaining to my previous post, I have an irritating but somewhat humorous story. Somehow, when I update my blog, it was also posting to my Facebook. I figured out why and immediately turned it off, but not before some FB friends read and commented. Most of the comments were surprisingly supportive...even my cousin, who was my L&D nurse, was cool. She said she was sweating already...but she was cool. I was quite taken aback by all the supportive posts, until...I read one from someone in my family. She insisted that I wait until the economy is better and we can better "provide for another child". Umm...hello?! The question wasn't ever that of finances, it was whether or not I should put myself in jeopardy of dying during delivery. It just made me mad that someone who doesn't have a very good idea of our financial situation would suggest that we would attempt to have a child we couldn't financially handle. Whatever. I am just venting. I'm over it and it makes no difference in how I feel about having another baby. My appointment for Thursday is still a-go!

OK...Steven, Carter, and I are going to MicroCenter to order me a new MacBook Pro (sooo excited!!) and then to Gander Mountain so Steven can pick out either a new bow or a new gun...what a neanderthol. See...even if we can't afford food for the new baby, Steven will hunt and we will be all good...hehe! Sorry...that was my last joke. Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend. If you can, get outside! Enjoy the sun with your families before it is gone!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I really hate the unsolicited advice that people seem to so desperately feel the need to give. Ugh!

And Carter's little bedhead is adorable.

Mike and Dee said...

Love bed head on boys. My little giy finally got brave to roll around in his crib and preferes sleeping on hi sstomach now. However htis results in mega bed head. But the girls get it and it's not so cute. Oh well! Good luck Thursday!

Lauren said...

Hello Again! Glad you are back in the blogosphere! More power to ya on the reproduction front! I am still hoping for a freebie next time around! The pics are all adorable. :)