Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shopping Spreeeee!

So...I went on a giant shopping spree last night at Microcenter. Originally, I was going to get my MacBook Pro. Well, things spiraled out of control sometime between our arrival at 5:00 and our departure at 9:00. First, I grabbed the computer. I added Microsoft Office and Photoshop Elements 6. Then I went over to the photo section. A laptop, software, router, EOS Canon Rebel XS, 55 mm lens, all-in-one printer/copier/fax, and all the accessories...I was finally ready to check out. I'm not sure, but there could've been a bead of sweat on Steven's face while heaving the cart to my truck...or maybe he was just crying from the amount of money I spent. Either way, he was a trooper and even helped me set up the printer network so it is wireless! Whatta man! And he's alllll mine! Yummy!!

I have been trying to fiddle with my camera here and there today, but Carterman is starting to get sick, so I haven't had much time. He did let me snap a few photos a bit earlier...then I played around with Photoshop...

My poor sick man! Little snot-face!!

Such a big boy.
We had to lower his crib mattress!

Don't forget to comment to be entered into my giveaway! (See yesterday's post for all the details.)

Like my amazing new layout?? I love it!! Thanks to Hazel at Crazy Ladies Creations!

Photobucket

No comments: