Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grab a box of tissues!

I have been working on a slideshow for Carter's 1st birthday party.  As I was making it, I realized how truly blessed I am to be watching this beautiful boy grow up right in front of my eyes. It is hard to believe that he is almost 1 year old. It went by so fast, yet I cannot even remember life before him. I am waiting until his party to show our family, but I consider you all to be family also, and wanted to share. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed living it!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!! Made me tear up! Happy Birthday baby boy!!!

Lisa said...

I love it Candi. It turned out great!! My favorite picture had to be when he was just born and he was sucking on his "paci". That "paci" was almost as big as his head (lol). Too cute!!

Kelly said...

Love the slide show! Too cute!!

s.e. said...

Carter looks like one of the most loved, happiest boys I've seen.

I can't believe it's already been a year. Absolutely amazing.

Give Carter a special birthday kiss from us who have sent our hopes and wishes for him!

Stacemoe said...

Amazing what a difference a year makes!! He is too cute. Love the ones of him in the tub and the high chair...it really brings out the color of his eyes..BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh, and the one where he fell asleep in the high chair... All of them are precious. It all goes by so quickly. :)
Thanks for sharing these with us! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!! Thank you for posting that so we all can see him grow. You did an great job on the slide show.

Melissa said...

Wow! You did an awesome job Candi! Your family will love seeing how much he has grown... Thanks for sharing it!

Lauren said...

Awww! Makes me want to cry!! I can't believe Carter is a yr old!! Where has the time gone??