Thursday, March 26, 2009

Walk it out...

We got Carter a walker last weekend and I must say that it is going better than expected! He knew exactly what to do when we put him in it and his little legs were just a-goin'! It wasn't until mommy came back down to earth and realized that he'd be able to move if his socks weren't making him slip and slide all over. So...after removing his socks, he took off. I can't believe that he can do it so well at 5 months old!! And of course the momarazzi caught it on camera!

Cruisin'

"Outta my way!"

My poor baby is teething right now...and we just found out that he has a little ear infection. The doctor said it would probably go away on its own, but decided that it would be best to put him on antibiotics, so he isn't more uncomfortable than he needs to be. He seems ok...just a little more cranky than normal. Thankfully, my mother-in-law is visiting from NY. She is a big help, along with my mom, of course.

Hangin' with Brobee in his seat.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

He has the cutest little face and button nose. He is simply adorable. Don't ya just want to eat em up : )

Too Cute!!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Awesome! Elizabeth's doesn't have wheels, but she loves sitting in hers and bouncing.

Mike and Dee said...

He is such a little man! I love it! Liam is getting better in the exersaucer but hasn't grasped the concept yet. So glad to see your man is doing so well.

Tina said...

SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE> I had to figure out to socks thig too :P

Sue Z said...

You may have a monster on your hands. My boys were both in a walker by 5 months ... loved it ... and were walking by 8 months. Your life is about to change .... again!! Hold on tight!

sara said...

He is literally one of the cutest babies I have ever seen and I'm not just saying that...I swear! I love those pictures. Poor little guy, I hope his ear infection clears up soon. It seems like everyone's little ones have that this week or last. How did you know? I worry Brynn will have something brewing and I'll miss it. Hope you're having a great week! Any fun weekend plans?