Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March for Babies

I am doing the 2009 March of Dimes March for Babies. I know these days the economy isn't great, so I completely understand that many families are unable to donate. I would like to ask that if you are in a position to sponsor my participation in this year's walk, please do so at my personal page. Thank you so much...if we can help even 1 family, it will all be worth it.

I just added the donation widget for the March for Babies to my blog. Scroll down and to the right of this page if you would like to give. Thanks again!

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I signed up this year too. I need to get going on that.

Sue Z said...

how do we donate to you? Is there a password?

Candi said...

You just click on the link to my personal page and click on the "sponsor my walk" link. :)

sara said...

What a great idea! I need to get off my butt with this as well. I'm so happy that Carter has done so well it would give a lot of other people hope ((hugs))

s.e. said...

I must share an unrelated comment...

My husband is now in love with you. He loved your whattaman comment on his post and wanted me to tell you look like Natalie Portman. I'm sure he would steal Carter too but I didn't show him his photo! :)