Friday, March 20, 2009

Bouncing the poopy out...

Carter always poops when my friend Mandy holds him. It's weird, but she just has that effect on him! Today, she was telling him to bounce the poopy out and he just thought that was the funniest thing. Sorry about the poor video quality. There was a glare from the window.



Carter's extra Brobee came today. He looked so confused when I showed him both at the same time...then it turned into a love fest!

"Can you believe it mom??
This is the best day of my life!"

I would also like to thank Sue Z for sponsoring me in the March for Babies! To help me out, you can visit my March of Dimes page here.

7 comments:

Taylor & Krisa said...

what a sweet little laugh!

Lisa said...

What a PRECIOUS laugh!! Oh, I bet you just want to eat him up. He is so precious and that smile just melts my heart!!

Oh - I have to go listen to him laugh again (lol)

sara said...

What a darling post! He just makes you want to eat him up he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

That video is too cute for words. I can't believe that he is already laughing!

Sue Z said...

The video is great and that is the best picture ever! What a happy little guy he is!

MedWriter said...

It's funny, our babies look a lot alike ;)

sara said...

Oh Brynn hasn't poppied in two days....miserable times!