Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nursery pics...finally!

I finally uploaded the pics of the nursery! We don't have any furniture or anything, but you can see the before and after with the paint. I think it matches the bedding perfectly! I have my 2nd baby shower this Saturday, so hopefully we will get a bit more done after that. The crib and dresser should be here in 3-4 weeks. After that, we will just be waiting for the changing table and glider rocker that my dad offered to buy...which I will get at my final shower on October 18th! How exciting!!
Before...boring white!

Daddy...hard at work.

The bedding next to a finished wall.

5 comments:

Stacemoe said...

It looks great...I know you are excited. Can't wait for it all to come together and see the finished product!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Nice color! It is going to look great.

sara said...

I really like the color with the bedding - it'll look really nice when you have the crib and everything!

Anonymous said...

The bedding & the color choice are just perfect!!

Tina said...

It looks beautiful. Great paint choice.