Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baby Shower #2...success!!

Baby shower #2 was great!! I had an excellent time and got lots of useful gifts. I also got $125 in BRU gift cards, which will be fun. I can't wait to shop!! We now have 8 packs of diapers and 7 packages of wipes!! Super helpful! We won't need to buy any for months after Carter comes home! I also got lots of clothes, a baby seat, bottles, bottle warmer, and many other wonderful gifts! I am so thankful for my friends & family. We are well on our way to being prepared for Carter to come home. I am feeling very relieved! And we still have 2 showers left, both in NY in October!

Me enjoying my shower!!

The adorable cake!

Diaper cake my friend Katie made.

Diaper wreath my aunt made.

So thankful!!

Tonight I am trying to relax...it was a long day. Steven is working a side job with a friend for extra money, so Bailey, Bianca, and I are hanging out watching movies. I hope I sleep well tonight!! Right now, I feel like I could sleep for years, but that's up to Carter...he controls my sleep these days!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah Candi! Glad you had fun! Loved the diaper wreath. That took a lot of creativity.

Stacemoe said...

The shower looks like a lot of fun! How cute is that cake??? Glad you got so many great gifts!! Enjoy relaxing tonight!

Taylor & Krisa said...

Isn't is crazy the amount of gear you need for a baby? Looks like you're racking up! You look so cute in your pics!

Not in the Water said...

I love the real cake...looks yummy :)

HereWeGoAJen said...

Awesome! It looks like people must really like you. :)

sara said...

I'm so glad you had a good second shower and got a lot of good things. I've heard of diaper cakes - but never a diaper wreath, how cool is that!!! You look great and I hope you and the doggies had a good time watching movies and hopefully grab some rest.

Morrisa said...

You look beautoful as always and I love the cake!

Tina said...

What a fun shower. Your little one is very loved and most importantly very spoiled LOL OH my Trips are awake I'm going to finish later. Darn it.

Can I link you to my Blog pretty please with sugar on top.