Sunday, September 28, 2008

BRADY! BRADY! BRADY!

OK this is completely off topic, but its my blog and if I don't vent here, I may start choking people! As you all know, I am a huge football fan...especially when it comes to my Brownies! As I am watching the game, I am getting soooo pissed!! Our QB, Derek Anderson has been screwing up royally since week 1 and our dumb ass coach will not take him out. Brady Quinn was a 1st round draft pick and he could be anywhere right now...playing every week. But instead, he is sticking around in Cleveland, waiting patiently for his shot. In the meantime, Anderson is not only pissing off the fans, but he is also making his own teammates mad. After the last interception, Braylon Edwards had to be pulled back before he went Van Damme on his ass. Tell me again why this man is still on the field?? Maybe the Browns should hire me as their coach.

Whew! Anyway...I am feeling much better. I did have a few contractions last night, but they weren't too bad and I was able to get them under control. Well...I didn't really do it, but they got themselves under control! Carter has been moving just as much as he did before, so until I start feeling something new, I will just keep hanging in there with the contractions I am having.

Tonight, I am going to order the table that will go next to my glider in the nursery. It's pretty plain, but will go wonderfully with our furniture and it has a drawer so I can keep burp pads close while I feed Carter...in case he's a lil puker!! So...that's all for now!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I wish I couls sympathize but I know nothing about footbal. I don't even know the rules. My oldest son is completely disgusted by this LOL. Being born and raised in Canada, hockey was the way of life.

Anyway I'm glad things are going well with little Carter. Good Job!

Not in the Water said...

Wanna talk about QBs? Have a mentioned I am a packers fan? Brett Favre BS?

Aaron Rodgers can't get a break..yes he had a bad game today (boo!) but anytime he pulls a pass out of his ass...he is "FAVRE-like"

No Favre is in Jersey with the Jets wrong green. Sniff Sniff. 6 TDs today!