Saturday, August 30, 2008

24 weeks and kicking away!

I am officially 24 weeks! Carter is doing great, per our ultrasound yesterday. It was supposed to be a cervix length measurement, but of course they let us see our little dude! It was really nice because my mom came with us and got to see her grandbaby for the 1st time. She was just in awe. It was cute. We gave her the ultrasound pics (our fridge is already plastered with them!) and she's been showing them to everyone that will look!

Today, I am washing all the clothes from shower #1. I am glad I didn't wait until all the showers were over because it took me hours just to get tags and stickers off! So, now I have to hang them all up and start washing the million towels and washcloths that I got! I am enjoying it, but it is some serious work! But its good work!!

OK, I'm off to do some laundry and maybe try to get some other housework done...somebody's gotta do it, right??

3 comments:

Stacemoe said...

Glad you are getting everything washed and put away!! You are right, it can be overwhelming...but like you said, in a good way!!! All those sweet, precious new baby clothes...
Continuing to keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Every time I read your posts now, I am just struck with how far ahead of me you are on all the preparation!

sara said...

Happy 24 weeks to you! You sound like you are getting a ton of stuff done which is very cool. Thanks for all of the good thoughts lately - I appreciate it. I did catch BB tonight - wowwy wow. I think Memphis might just make it into the final four or even three!