Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yet another fight with the bank...

1st off...I am frustrated because my ear issues are back! Have been for a few days now. This is the 2nd time since I have been pregnant that my left ear has clogged. Since Friday, I have been completely deaf in that ear. Seriously, if I cover my right ear, I got nothin'! It usually only lasts a couple days...with me flushing it 2 or 3 times a day. Today, I decided I had enough and called the doctor. She gave me a prescription...but it doesn't start working until the 4th or 5th day you use it. Great! I can't walk and I can't hear!!

I have managed to pick myself another fight with the bank. I enrolled for cord blood banking about 2 months ago, knowing that my trust had to pay for it because its a medical thing. Even though it is $3,700, I really didn't figure it was even up for debate...considering it could potentially make me walk someday. Well, they are being control freaks again...making me submit my request in writing, along with info on the subject and a fully itemized invoice from CBR. I hope they know that they can't say no. And to top that off, I've faxed these documents twice and they mysteriously "can't find them anywhere". Go figure!!

It's always drama!! So, to make ourselves feel better, we decided to teach Bianca a new trick...

Life is so much better with dogs! I wonder how long it will take us to teach Carter to balance toys on his head.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I'm sorry for all the bank drama, that is so annoying. Bianca is adorable!!!

Tara said...

HA! Bianca is awesome.

The bank stuff and your ear problems suck though. Sorry you have to manage that crap.

Not in the Water said...

I hope the bank gets their act together soon!!

My dog can balance a treat on her nose and then catch it an eat it...

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yikes! I hope you get the bank stuff figured out soon.

I love the rubber ducky picture.