Sunday, September 14, 2008

Go Brownies!

OK...today is a big day in the Butchino house. My favorite team, the Cleveland Browns and Steven's favorite team, the Pittsburgh Squealers...I mean Steelers will face off tonight. There will be a chill in the air inside these walls!! Why do I like the Browns?? Well...for starters...


Meet Brady Quinn. Beyond him, I really am not a girly girl when it comes to football. If it weren't for a certain team stacking cheater, I would've taken the trophy in our fantasy league last year. But I'm not bitter! Anyway...I just wanted to share this picture.

Back to the game! The Browns haven't beat the Steelers in...oh, close to forever. So...as you can imagine, my husband has that smug disposition that he has every year...as he assumes that his team is going to win. Well, not today mister!! I will be squeezing my big pregnant belly into my Quinn jersey that absolutely does not fit anymore and once the Browns win, will proceed to be the sorest winner anyone has ever seen!! I bet my husband wished he had one of those clueless wives!

In other Butchino news...our little Princess Bianca is 1 year old today!

GO BROWNS!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing is.... the steelers WILL beat the Clownies both games this year and there will be no hard feelings when we do cause im not a sore winner. I love you and wish you the best of luck... and im louder than you so Carter will here "Go Steelers" more than, "Go Brady" cause why.... he doesn't play much love your husband

HereWeGoAJen said...

Good luck! I hope you win.

Happy birthday, Bianca.

sara said...

Hello handsome! When I clicked to your blog I was greeted by this gorgeous picture - thank you so much for the little "pick me up" with something nice to look at, LOL! Happy birthday Bianca and go Browns!

Not in the Water said...

Ahhh...football...DH and I at least agree on that. Go PACK!! LOL

Good Luck...I hate smug hubbies...
I deal with it in hockey

Morrisa said...

Well, I'm a 100% Ravens fan but I hate the Steelers so I would have liked to have seen the Browns win. Oh well...But, when the Ravens play the Browns you'd better believe I'm rooting for the purple!

Tina said...

I am afraid I know NOTHING about football. Being born and raised in Canada...Hockey is my game.

i wish your team luck anyway.