Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Furniture?? Could it be??

Oh my God!! Yessssss!! My crib is finally in stock! It has been out of stock everywhere for months and I am so picky that I was having a hard time adjusting to the thought of a different crib. Now I don't have to think about it because it is being ordered tomorrow!!

We ordered our changing table a few days ago, so that should be here any day. I can't wait to get it put together! Next, we will get the dresser and then we wait for the glider rocker, which my dad and step-mom want to buy. So, we will get that next month. I can't lie...I am getting very very anxious!! I want the nursery done now!

I started reading to Carter. I got "Oh Baby, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss. It is adapted to be read to the baby while in utero. I saw a study that babies who are read to in the womb show better sucking reflexes after birth. So...why not??

I am off to hang with Steven. Lately, we haven't seen each other as much as usual and it makes me miss him so much more. I will update when we get the furniture up.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Good! I hope you get your crib soon! I can't wait to see pictures.

sara said...

I love that book! Congrats on the furniture finally being in stock - it's such a good feeling when things start coming together. I didn't mention it before - but I was glad that Dan and Memphis were in the final two on BB. Memphis is very nice to look at and it would have been good had he won. But even though Dan had his annoying qualities sometimes - I had to root for him a bit. He is from the same city I grew up in and teaches near our house. I don't know him or anything - but you know how it is when someone is from where you're from. That said - I will miss seeing Memphis's cute face 3 times a week. What are we going to do? We need to find some new fall eye candy, LOL!

Lauren said...

You look so adorable! Love the bump pics. And congrats on the furniture! I am so jealous! My bro and SIL offered my niece's crib to us (which we accepted) however we are at their mercy waiting for them to get her a new bedroom set! You guys have made great progress on yours! Can't wait to see your crib w/ the bedding and paint! What color is the crib?

Tina said...

That is sweet reading to Carter. You are going to be one great Momma!