Friday, August 8, 2008

Yawwwwwnnnn!

I am so tired lately. I don't know why, but it is getting ridiculous. I want to get up and get going, but all I really do is sit on my butt and think about getting up and getting going! I feel like Carter is sucking the life out of me. I felt this way at the beginning of the 1st trimester, but then it got better. Same with my acne...it started getting better and its flaring back up again. What the heck is this all about?

Tonight I was really hoping to go out to dinner with my husband and maybe go get paint for the nursery, but I will probably end up in my underwear watching movies and eating Lucky Charms. I need Steven to drag me out of this recliner, throw me in the shower, and force me out of this house! But he is way too sweet to do that. He thinks that if I am tired, that's my body's way of telling me I need sleep. When he calls me from work, he always says "Go take a nap." Sometimes I just wish he'd tell me to get my lazy ass up!

Well, I'm going to try to get motivated...I might be stuck to the chair...let's hope not!

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Good luck with the motivation!

Tara said...

My husband always tells me to take a nap - or lay down and rest, too. Sometimes I feel kind of guilty about it though and think I should be doing something else.

s.e. said...

Sleep, rest and stay in your underwear all weekend. You are already doing amazing things by growing new life!