Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Almost...but not quite.

I had about a week of no morning sickness. I thought I was good to go. Steven and I were at Walmart last night...another flat tire! Anyway, I started feeling kinda queasy in the store. By the time I got out to the car, I had my head in a plastic bag. I got sick again before bed. Steven rubbed my back until we fell asleep. He is the perfect pregnant husband!! I felt nasty right off the bat this morning...lovely. I took a Zofran, but I still feel kinda yucky. Thankfully, I don't feel like I'm going to toss my cookies, but its still early!

Right now, my dogs are running around being protective. There are a few guys in the driveway and yard. We are having a ramp put on the back of our house. Up until now, I have just had Steven carry me in and out of the house. It has sucked during the day when he is at work because I have no way in and out. I just sit here and watch TV or make sure the house is clean. So, next week, I will be free! It will be nice to just get up and go whenever...if I'm not feeling sick, LOL!

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

It's good that the morning sickness is on its way out. That week was just a sign of what is to come!

My dogs do the same thing when we have workmen over.

s.e. said...

Oh your husband sounds amazing! The part about him rubbing your back is so sweet. I am glad you are getting some freedom and hope you feel better soon.

Morrisa said...

Hopefully this means that the sickness is almost finished! This morning I didn't throw up for the first time in a while but I know it could still come back (although I am hoping it doesn't.) Yay for the ramp! Now you can get out and move around.

sara said...

I hope the morning sickness goes away soon, you definitely deserve that second trimester break from things. Your husband sounds like a great guy! And that's awesome about the ramp, very cool.

Jess said...

I feel your pain on the nausea. I had a good week (well, maybe 4 days) during the 11th week, but now the nausea is back...and so is the Zofran. People have told me that it's a good sign that the nausea left for a little while...means it will eventually leave for good. I can't wait, and I'm sure you can't either! Good luck!!