Saturday, July 19, 2008

In my dreams!!

OK, I heard the dreams you have during pregnancy were quite graphic and sometimes "naughty", but holy cow! I was just discussing this with Sara...so now I know I'm not the only one!! I don't feel so bad. Anyway...I thought I'd share, because they're downright funny.

At first, the dreams were strictly Steven and I. I would wake up thinking we were actually in the middle of "doin' the deed"...and he'd be fast asleep on the other end of the bed. I kinda thought my brain was just going crazy, but I hadn't seen anything yet!

In the last week, I have dream-cheated on my husband with 2 different men. I feel terrible about it, because I seriously do NOT fantasize about anyone else when I am awake. At the beginning of the week, I had 2 different flings with Memphis from Big Brother 10. Last night, I switched my sights to Brady Quinn, QB for the Cleveland Browns. In my defense, a news story on him was the last thing I watched before bed...I think that's why. Reguardless, I feel dirty and I need to find Jesus!!!

Pregnancy just gets weirder and weirder!

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Ah, hormones. Don't you love them?

sara said...

I loved this post - so true and so hilarious! I'm ashamed to say it happened to me again. Saturday we watched I am Legend with Will Smith. Well, my dinner wasn't the only thing that was yummy that night. Hmmmm, Will Smith and a pregnancy rated dream. I'll let you complete the thought. But I woke up all tangled in the sheets - how embarassing! Thank you for making me feel like I wasn't a sex addict. You've saved my sanity!

Tina said...

This made me laugh because I know how TRUE this is. I had some CRAZY dreams when pg with my trips. One great benefit of pgy...LOL