Thursday, June 26, 2008

Noah John Butchino

IT'S A BOY!!! I was shocked, but still overjoyed. It is such an amazing feeling to know that there is a little boy growing inside of me right now. I almost feel weird saying "my son"...but that's exactly what he is! I was seriously expecting a girl, but there was no mistake. The doctor had barely touched my belly with the ultrasound and he goes "Whoa...do you want to know what you're having??" Of course we said yes. He goes "Here's one leg, here's two legs, and here's three legs!" LOL, and was he right!! Plain as day!! Steven is very proud!! (sorry about the photo quality. We are without a scanner, so we took a picture of the ultrasounds with our camera.)


14 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Congratulations! Boys are awesome!

s.e. said...

How wonderful. I have a nephew named Noah. Beautiful name, beautiful baby. Congrats!

Lauren said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! And green w/ envy that you got to find out so soon! We have to wait until I am 22 weeks before we can have our u/s and it is killing me. Love the name btw! Hope your morning sickness eases up soon. Stay off the scare sites and stay positive! :)Are you officially wearing maternity clothes yet?

JW Moxie said...

Congratulations! I love the name that you've chosen!

Morrisa said...

Ohhh, our next OB appointment is at 14 weeks, hopefully they can tell us then too! Just so you know, Noah is the name that Dh and I have picked out if our little one is a boy, so maybe we both will have little Noahs. Congrats on your little boy!

sara said...

Congratulations on finding out it's a boy, that is so exciting to actually have more information to put with the little one! I'm so glad things are moving right along, how have you been feeling?

sara said...

I love the name Noah, it has always been one of my favorites!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Congratulations! I love the name Noah and so happy for you. You looked great in your belly pic BTW! (Painesville is great, love the beach, have friends there if you can believe it and I live in LA)

Tara said...

Oh wow... congratulations. That's so exciting.

I'm so very torn about finding out the sex. I kind of want to but everyone I talk to says DON'T!

I don't have an ultrasound for another few weeks so I have some time to think about it.

Soapchick said...

Congratulations! Love the name!

Making Babies said...

Congrats on your son!! Noah is a beautiful name. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Candi!!!!!

It's Amanda, BRC465, remember?! I can't believe you're having a baby boy! Ahhh!!! That is so exciting!!! I hope everything in Ohio is going well!!! Get back me sometime and let me know how things are!!!

-Dobi

CJ said...

Congrats on your son!!

Tina said...

Wow imagine that I was right LOL