Friday, July 25, 2008

Some weird form of nesting?

I am on a friggin roll this week! I seriously usually don't get this much done!! I'm thankful to have some energy back, but I wasn't expecting to just jump in this way.

1) Our driveway is done. Not that I personally paved it myself, but I have a huge sense of accomplishment from knowing that it is over. We have been waiting on my ramp and the driveway for months, and now both are complete!!

2) Today, I made an appointment for Bailey to have his mohawk fixed. Steven cut it a little crooked and I want to make sure he looks like a little stud for our Albany trip next weekend. He goes to the doggy spa Tuesday morning. I will probably go with him. I trust the groomer with him 100%, but he is my baby and I hate leaving him!! I will definitely post pics of him on Tuesday!

3) Bills are paid! I hate to see the money go, but its done!!

4) Plans are in place for the trip next weekend. Steven and his friend are driving out Friday and going to my mother-in-law's. My mom and I may drive out Friday as well. My shower is Saturday at 3pm in Albany, which is about 8-9 hours from here. So, instead of waking up at the ass crack of dawn on Saturday, we may spend Friday night in NY. The only thing I have left to do before the trip is change my oil...which I hate. What a waste of $30!

5) Our central air is in the process of being fixed...$2,400 later!! Apparently, the entire outside unit is shot, so we need a new one. Go figure! If its not one thing, its another! Oh well...I'm pregnant and its too damn hot to go without it!

6) I finally ordered our Cord Blood Collection Kit from CBR. Now that I'm halfway there, I figured I better get all my ducks in a row with that. We're pretty atoment about it because of my paralysis. It's not necessarally that I want the cord blood for myself, but I certainly don't want Carter to ever have to suffer the way I have. So...that's done and I am relieved!

So...I am trying to relax now. I had a craving for those after-dinner mints, so I sent a friend out for them! I will probably eat the entire bag then get back up and get some housework done!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, I love getting tons of things checked off my list!!

I've been on a decorating craze myself lately.

HereWeGoAJen said...

It sounds like you have accomplished a lot! I haven't been doing badly myself lately, except for today. Today I've done nothing!

sara said...

Very cool about your shower being so soon - that has got to be a great feeling! I'm glad you are getting a ton done, it always makes a girl feel better. Can't wait to see Bailey's new look :-) I'm just starting to look at the cord blood stuff. I have to figure out how to pick who to go with. Hopefully reading will help a bit - if I have questions - do you mind if I ask some your way? I just got done watching some eye candy on Big Brother - you know who I'm talking about. Sweet dreams!

AddieLynn said...

I just wanted to say hello Candy. I'm so glad things are going perfectly during your pregnancy. Congratulations on Carter John's impending arrival. December will be here before you know it.