Monday, July 7, 2008

You mean they're gonna get BIGGER??

I had a fun day of shopping at Motherhood today. I needed jeans because my other ones have been hurting my stomach. They were just too tight. So, first I picked out a pair of Secret-Fit Belly jeans. I am hesitant to wear them because I am in denial that I need full panel front jeans. But they do look verrrrrrrry comfy!! I also got a pair of overalls because they were on clearance for $16.99. I love them and see myself living in them for awhile!! Then, I began my mission for something to wear to my shower in Albany on August 2nd. I found an adorable dress shirt that will match my black maternity dress pants. Jackpot! I also bought 2 tanks to wear under all the low-cut shirts that I now ooze out of. Here's my problem...

My boobs are out of control. I'm not a very big girl. Last week, I went to Victoria's Secret to buy a new bra. Well...the 34D was too small. Sooo...I tried on the 34DD and it was just a teeny bit too big. It fit better than the D, but I have a hard time moving up cup sizes because I hate boobs!! I found a 36D that seemed to fit. Well, when I got it home, it felt kind of tight. I am only going to get bigger, right? WTF is happening to my body?????

10 comments:

s.e. said...

Don't they make materity ones that adjust? If they don't they should. But I envy your problem. I have always wanted big boobs. My husband used to call mine booblets when we were dating.

It sounds like you had fun shopping!

JW Moxie said...

Now's definitely the time to buy some maternity bras. They fit a lot better than regular bras. :)

HereWeGoAJen said...

I went to Motherhood in our mall and I was not impressed. I didn't get anything there.

sara said...

You have me laughing at the bra dilema because I just bought a new one at V.S last week and yesterday I was like - this thing is tight already! I might try a maternity bra eventually. You know what one I found really comfortable was their Ipex wireless one. When my 34C got to small, they told me to try a 36C instead of going up another cup size and that seemed to help. But I know what you mean - I'm sure it'll change again in a few weeks, ugh! My husband said it looks like the titty fairy came to our house overnight - I was like..."thanks honey, really - like I didn't notice, LOL" I just bought some secret fit belly stuff too in jean capris and regular jeans from Mimi and really like them. I hope you like yours too. Hugs! Let me know if you find a bra you like - I'm eager to get some advice on bras :-)

Paula Keller said...

Hey, I'm catching up. Congrats on learning that it's a BOY! How exciting!!!

Tara said...

I am also having a hard time adjusting to my body changing. My boobs were already big, now they're bigger and they're going to keep growing?? Along with my belly?? I'm going to look like a beach ball with legs and arms.

Sully said...

Hah - just had a chuckle at your post. As a formerly flat-chested broad, I have to say that I'm loving the boobies (as is the hubby)...but the bra thing is becoming frustrating!

sara said...

Bought a new bra today and thought of you :-) Hope that doesn't sound too weird, LOL!

Maria said...

Oh no. I hate getting bigger in the bust too. Fertility drugs made me go from a D to a DD. Not fun.

Tina said...

I always had the mindset when I was pg that my body was out on loan for nine months. It was easier to just give it up rather then fight it.

Now when pg with my triplets that was a MAJOR loan.